A few weeks ago, I e-met another blogger, Kim (11:59 Studio), with whom I felt an instant connection — I love her blog, the style of her projects, and her writing. She even began blogging during the same month as I did. So I was tickled when she notified me that she was awarding me a Liebster, which goes to promising blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Thanks, Kim!
As part of the award, I am paying it forward by Liebstering several others. I don’t think I can see exactly how many total followers a blog has (and if I can, I don’t know how), but I know these are relatively small. Anyway, I dig ‘em…
- My Sew Called Life: I don’t even remember how I came across Kiki’s blog several months ago, but I liked it immediately. Kiki is in the midst of remaking her studio, and I’ve enjoyed reading about her process and seeing her style.
- made by bird: I’ve been following Allie’s blog for over a year now. She’s an amusing writer, a creative crafter, and a new mom. I like that she hasn’t limited herself to a “single subject site,” and it inspires me to go ahead and post a recipe here and there on my sewing blog if I feel like it. ;~)
- hannicraft: A crochet blogger from Hungary, Hanni is an inventive crafter who produces some great stuff and has lots of tutorials!
I know these next few have already received the award, so I’m not trying to make them do it again… but I wanted to give them a shout out. They’re on my regular reading list and they’re great!
the liebster scoop
The Liebster is an award presented to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It’s about spreading some love to the little guys in blogland. The rules are quite simple:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or fewer who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.